SC8 Scrapbook Challenge 8 May 24-30
WOTG patterns! WOTG: Notebook
You can see the Notebook photo under Training Academy > Gatherings & Workshops on the Go.
posted by Helen O. on CTMH Artwork BB.
Im running a litlle slow this week. Long weekends tend to do that, lol. Hopefully I will give this a go TODAY, my car is in the shop, so I am stuck on Kinser.
I hope everyone had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend! I was lucky to be able to attend Rose J.'s semi-annual Scrap on the Beach! It is a wonderful day filled with scrapping, a good view, friends, new ideas, and lots of prizes!! I am looking forward to the next one already!! Thanks Rose for hosting a great event!
WOTG patterns! WOTG: Notebook
You can see the Notebook photo under Training Academy > Gatherings & Workshops on the Go.
posted by Helen O. on CTMH Artwork BB.
Im running a litlle slow this week. Long weekends tend to do that, lol. Hopefully I will give this a go TODAY, my car is in the shop, so I am stuck on Kinser.
I hope everyone had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend! I was lucky to be able to attend Rose J.'s semi-annual Scrap on the Beach! It is a wonderful day filled with scrapping, a good view, friends, new ideas, and lots of prizes!! I am looking forward to the next one already!! Thanks Rose for hosting a great event!



Great take on this sketch!
ReplyDelete